Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Aissignment #6

1. I love watching scary movies, but I don't really like being scared by people in real life.
2. I'm scared of situations that could happen in real life. I'm also deathly afraid of windows at night. When I walk by an uncovered window at night, all's I see is my reflection and a black background. Sometimes, you can kind of see through the window, and that's mostly what terrifies me. It scared me that I can't see what's happening outside. For all I know, someone could be sitting on my lawn or standing right outside the window watching me. I'm also afraid of my garage. There's a hole in it leading to the attic and it reminds me of the hole in the closet in the grudge. I'm also afraid of vents, the dark, and being home alone at night. Oh yeah and walking outside at night. I guess most of it comes from scary movies, but I still love watching them.
3. Maddness is basically craziness. If someone is a "mad man" it means they are a psyco.
4. Random events that make the person angry drives them to maddness.

5 comments:

Jordin said...

I totally agree with windows. Except for I am on the 2nd level so I always think that people are watching me or standing out there doing lord knows what. I kinda disagree that random events lead to madness. I think that madness comes from tragedy.

Rima H said...

I LOVE SCARY MOVIES AND WATCHING THEM WITH YOU!!!!!ahhh i've had a man stand across my house at 3 in the morning and i flipped out and ran for it as fast as i could!!

Rimma said...

love love love love scary movies!
im glad we all agree on that part
yeah, the thing about windows is true, i once saw a kind of scary movie where the killer silently comes in through the window and kills his victim. i have a really big window in my room right by my bed, and after watching that movie i refused to sleep in my room for a couple days... so yes i agree with being scared of the windows.

Mimi said...

i love you. ps i'm scared of your house too hahaha and mine
<3333333333333333

Mimi said...

STEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF