Thursday, November 1, 2007

Aissignment #7

1. I really enjoyed getting into groups and passing our notebooks around writing poetry. It's really fun to rhyme, especially trying to rhyme with someone else's words. I also really like reading what we have put together at the end, because it usually doesn't make alot of sense.
2. I think that poetry is my strongest because I'm really bad at writing stories. I just feel like it's easier to write poetry because it's shorter and you don't have to have a whole plot to it.
3. Throughout the quarter, I found that I need to think alot before I think of something to write about. I have to be really into what I'm writing about. For example, for my first short story I didn't really know how to write it and I didn't really have that great of Ideas. For my second short story, I was really into it because it was about my personal fears, but about someone else.
4. I think it would be really fun to write a memoire. It's easier for me to write about myself than to make something up. I really don't want to write non-fiction because I hate doing reasearch.

No comments: