Monday, December 3, 2007

I am a thinker and I think thinks

1. Something that concerns me is homeless people. When I drive down Southtown, everytime I see atleast one homeless person standing on the side of the road with a sign saying "help me" or something. I feel bad for them, but I think they should do something about it. And maybe they can't get a job because they don't have an address, but if they find a homeless shelter and then go through a work program, they will gain experience and be able to get a job later in life when they have an address.

2. I know a person who thinks they are god. He TOLD me that nobody in the world is better than him. And he was completely serious about it. I guess this is a pretty unique trait, you know, thinking that your god? Yeah it's really weird.

3. I don't really have a peice of art that inspired me, but I do have a person. My best friend moved to massechusets 2 summers ago and we're still best friends to this day. She taught me that any friendship can work, even if they live 5 states away.

3 comments:

Jordin said...

I;m im not really sure that thinking you are god is a great trait but yeah it is definately wierd

Rima H said...

i really admire that you're still friends with your best friend even though its been 2 summers and she lives 5 states away! :]

Rimma said...

I really like how we all wrote about a similar topic... i know what you are trying to say and i agree with you! umm the god thing is pretty strange..good thing you are not related to this person :)