Thursday, December 20, 2007

Toward the Future/From the Past

1. At first, I couldn't figure out how to do the setting descriptions, but I think I figured it out. I didn't really see any strengths in the form. Writing a play was really hard. It was kind of annoying that it had to be 5 pages long. Kind of stressful if you ask me. I would never be interested in writing a play on my spare time actually. I really didn't like this unit.

2. If I wrote a personal essay, I would probably write about friends or family. I could write about my first experience of a best friend moving, and how it made me realize that I could still be best friends with her. Also, how it made me become closer friends with other people. Anothing thing I could write about could be a trip I went on. For example, I went to Europe this summer. Since my brother and I were older, we went off by ourselves sometimes. I could write about those adventures we had. I could also write about some other random experience I had, like starting high school or something.

3. If I were to give advice to a 5 year old about growing up, I would pretty much tell them the basics about school, friends and family. I would tell them to always do their homework because it counts as alot of points. As long as you do your homework every day, you wont get less than a B. I would also tell them to not care what anyone thinks about them. Other people's opinions shouldn't matter, as long as you do what you want. For family, I would tell them to keep a good relationship with your family, especially siblings, because you can always count on them. If you don't have a good relationship with your family, you start to lie to them and start not trusting them. That's not good.

1 comment:

Jordin said...

AHAHA you would tell a 5 yearold to do their homework... nice.