Monday, January 7, 2008

An Unexcitingly Titled Blog

1.I value happiness. It basically guides me through life. When I don't feel happy, I don't want to do anything and I just sit at home moping. When I'm happy, I don't have to think about the things that bother me. Things like school, parents, work, and such. Instead, I think about the good stuff, like friends... and that's basically it. Being happy is really important because it makes you feel good

2. Jamie Lyn Spears is pregnant and she had to discontinue her show. I watched Zoey 101 for the first time over break, and it was the last episode. In the show, her parents came to pick her up to tell her the "good news." They were moving to England. So i guess that was the end. Jamie thought she was impregnated with her boyfriend. But really, it turned out to be some executive producer or something. This changed my views of that girl. I thought she was completely different from her sister Brittany, but she's actually a disgusting slut who sleeps with 40 year olds.

3. One thing I hope to accomplish in 2008 is to sleep more and keep up my grades. For one, I never get enough sleep. I saw something on a commecial for the news the other day about how if your awake for 18 hours and driving, it has the same effect as if you were drunk. I think that if i get more sleep, I will be able to drive better and also focus more in school. That leads to keeping up my grades. This last quarter, I had a B average. My goal is to keep this average. The reason is because my mom said she would pay for my car insurance if i have a B average or higher. Also, it would be a good way to get into the college that I want to go to.

1 comment:

Jordin said...

Yeah, It really sucks about Jamie Lynn Spears.